Every application is unique, so each situation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however, there are basic principals that should be followed:
Recommend enough Electric Fly Killers to cover the area to be protected in line with the recommended coverage guidelines for each model
Install Electric Fly Killers away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors and high powered luminaires
Consider sources of heat and airflow, such as heaters / AC units
Don’t install Electric Fly Killers directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas
Glue board fly killer units should be used in sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas
Consider access for installation and future servicing
Wherever possible, Electric Fly Killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors and skylights
Electric Fly Killers should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas
Electric Fly Killers should not be sited either too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m, for most flying insect species
Before Cleaning and Maintenance
• Always switch off the power and disconnect the appliance from the power supply before cleaning.
• Clean the collection tray regularly with warm soapy water.
• DO NOT immerse the appliance in water. Wipe the safety guard and external casing with a damp cloth.
• Change the bulbs every 6 to 9 months.
Changing the Bulb
WARNING: Always turn Off the appliance and disconnect from the power supply before changing the bulb.
1. Remove the catch tray.
2. Lay the appliance face down.
3. Unscrew the two screws holding the safety guard
at the rear of the Fly Killer [Fig. 1].
4. Lift up the guard rail [Fig. 2].
5. Holding the ends of the bulb, twist it ‘forwards’ in
its socket until it clicks [Fig. 3].
6. Slide the bulb up out of its sockets [Fig. 4].
7. Replace with a new bulb.
8. Twist the new bulb ‘backwards’ to lock it back in place.
9. Replace the guard rail and the two screws.
Insects Kills by Glue Pad
Glue Pad Fiber Body
- Insect Killer Machine with Glue Pad Model Silent Feature - this model recommendable for restaurant, Food Processing area, Homes etc
- Stylish look and premium finish design
- New from Insect a Clear, the WANTRN professional glue board fly killer machine suitable for domestic kitchens, restaurants, food shops, bars, cafes, deli, etc. where flying insects cause a problem.
- Rather than risk the contamination of food surfaces and food itself by a dismembered zapped fly, this unit captures and holds the fly on the board until its death. It will remain stuck to the board even passed its death.
- This Glueboard fly killer has been designed for commercial premises where fly control measures need to be implemented to protect food and food surfaces from the detrimental effects of flies
- The flies are lured towards the unit by the high UV tubes and are then captured by the large area Glueboard positioned perfectly behind the tubes. As a result of this design, very few flies that are lured to the unit are able to escape
- Versatile installation as the fly killer can be wall mounted or ceiling suspended. We always recommend installing the unit as high as possible within the room in a shaded area. This allows the UV light to compete comparably with the natural light of a room.
- Easy to install and the Glueboards are easily replaceable every month to ensure the boards retain optimum fly catching ability.
- The ultra violet glow gives an added dimension to the lighting in the kitchen. Visitors to your home will appreciate the subtle glow without realizing the main purpose of this attractive feature.
- As a result, this fly killer is particularly suited to commercially sensitive areas where customers are present or for where food is being prepared (no one wants fly debris landing on kitchen appliances or within food)
- The Glueboard itself is large and the horizontal section helps collect any fly debris from dying flies
- The boards and bulbs are readily available at accessories section on website
Safe for home useed to normal.
The powerful without electric grid and soundless technology
Say goodbye to flies!
As the weather gets warmer, flies can begin to invade our homes and businesses in the search of food. Poisons and pesticides can be messy and harmful and they aren't suited to certain environments - especially in commercial kitchens, cafes, shops or even homes with children and pets. Simply plug your Glue type in and watch it defeat the annoying flying insects.
|Lamp ||15W x 2 ( Philips tubes )|
|Size ||1.5 Feet|
|Area of coverage||Approx up to 300 Sqft|